Finance & Accounting - InternshipApply now
Our internship programs are especially created for students with high passion for learning and growing. We recognize people unique strengths and talents and we empower our interns to bring them to life in meaningful ways by delivering new challenges every day. Our main pipeline for permanent openings are the successful interns we have during the year.
We’re looking for the best finance talent to play a pivotal role in guiding the success of our global brands. From managing the profitability of one of our brands to being a key financial leader at one of our manufacturing operations or in our cutting-edge shared services organization, your impact will be felt across the company.
What do we offer for an Intern:
- Work closely with our multi-functional business partners and senior leaders to influence the company strategy of a very dynamic, diverse and flexible environment;
- Have an experienced P&G manager who will become your
mentor in helping you to get quickly on board;
- Learn to work effectively with people of different nationalities and cultures;
- Competitive payment.
Responsibilities of a Finance Intern:
- Analyzing major competitors to refine business strategies for P&G products;
- Analyze and optimize promotional budgets;
- Analyze go to market strategies and make recommendation for improvement;
- Providing financial support and guidance to multifunctional teams;
- Understanding local market environment and leading analysis to enable achievement of brand targets.
Become a P&G-er now!
- Students starting with the 2nd year of Bachelor and graduates following a Master's degree;
- Good English skills;
- Strong leadership qualities, analytical thinking and problem solving;
- Creativity & Initiative;
- Communication and priority setting.
Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania