Consumer Market Knowledge Internship Bucharest, RomaniaApply now
Our internship programs are especially created for students with high passion for learning and growing. We recognize people unique strengths and talents and we empower our interns to bring them to life in meaningful ways by delivering new challenges every day. Our main pipeline for permanent openings are the successful interns we have during the year.
So, what happens when your company mantra is “The Consumer is Boss”? Let’s ask our CMK professionals. They’re at the forefront of market trends – and a voice for the consumer. Integrating shopper needs and market understanding to catalyze business growth? CMKs do it across all our brands, every day. You’re a consumer-understanding powerhouse with a natural curiosity. And you know how to use every resource around you. Ready to lead our teams to breakthrough innovations?
What do we offer for an Intern:
- Work closely with our multi-functional business partners and senior leaders to influence the company strategy of a very dynamic, diverse and flexible environment;
- Have an experienced P&G manager who
will become your mentor in helping you to get quickly on board;
- Learn to work effectively with people of different nationalities and cultures;
- Competitive salary package.
Responsibilities of a Consumer Market Knowledge Intern:
- Work with autonomy on projects, with continuous coaching of a CMK manager.
- Collaborate closely with other functions; working with Brand Management, Sales and Finance partners.
- Lead learning plans to address business needs and objectives, answering questions such as: What should our brands stand for? Who are our target consumers? What is the right assortment, promotional strategy and media/trade investment? How do we best reach consumers & win with retailers?
- Lead and drive business recommendations based on consumer insights and research findings
Become a P&G-er now!
Good English skills;
- Strong leadership qualities, analytical thinking and problem solving;
- Creativity & Initiative;
- Communication and priority setting.
Bucharest, București Apply now