Brand Management (Marketing) InternshipApply now
Our internship programs are especially created for students with high passion for learning and growing. We recognize people unique strengths and talents and we empower our interns to bring them to life in meaningful ways by delivering new challenges every day. Our main pipeline for permanent openings are the successful interns we have during the year.
Want to work with brands that millions of consumers can’t live without? Our brand management teams are the vision and strategy behind each of our brands. You will have the chance to learn and see from a professional point of view the impact that communication has on a consumer. Together, we’ll continue to create the world’s leading brand experiences
What do we offer for a Brand Management Intern:
- Work closely with our multi-functional business partners and senior leaders to influence the company strategy of a very dynamic, diverse and flexible environment;
- Have an experienced P&G manager who will become your mentor in helping you to get quickly on board;
- Learn to work effectively with people of different nationalities and cultures;
- Competitive salary package.
Responsibilities of a Brand Management Intern:
- Interpret and come up with ideas on improving communication channels to our consumers;
- Adapt brands images to our local market;
- Communicate with external partners such as promotional agencies;
- Make analysis on our competitors’ behavior but also on our consumers shopping behavior;
- Come up with solutions meant to optimize marketing campaign budgets.
Become a P&G-er now!
- Students starting with the 2nd year of Bachelor and graduates following a Master's degree;
- Good English skills;
- Strong leadership qualities, analytical thinking and problem solving;
- Creativity & Initiative;
- Communication and priority setting.
Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania