Associate IT Manager, Bucharest, RomaniaApply now
P&G is the biggest company of fast moving consumer goods and manages to be the first in the market because of her passionate, dedicated employees. Working in P&G is a big opportunity to develop yourself, to achieve goals in business that are meaningful for the society and to raise life experience.
We are seeking a new colleague with technical mastery and passion for IT, project management, business analysis or user research to help deliver and later on lead projects related with Information Technology and User Experience.
What we offer to an Associate IT Manager:
- A ‘promote-from-within’ culture, therefore you are the company’s “tomorrow” leadership;
- A diverse career path that will build you as a versatile business person, starting with real responsibilities;
- A competitive salary and benefits package;
- A solid training and development program both, functional and business;
- Opportunity to grow in a challenging, dynamic and diverse business environment.
The candidate should be able to demonstrate leadership and IT technical mastery, with potentialability to become a leader in P&G business.
Education: Graduate or Master’s degree with educational background or experience in Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics/Mathematics, IT, Economics, Business Management/Engineering.
WorkExperience: No previous work experience is required. However, coop, internship, or prior work experience is an asset.
- -Leadership, proactive & innovative;
- -Analytical thinking and problem solving skills;
- -Good personal collaboration skills;
- -Able to handle complex interactions with Clients and Key Users;
- -Manage multiple priorities;
- -Fluent in English language.
Additional Requirements: Likes to play with technology – passion to experience what the users experience. Ideally, a natural first mover adopter person or willing to play and use the tools we roll out to employees.
Romania ,Bucharest ,Bucharest Apply now