Unsolvable Quest in Mechelen plant, BelgiumApply now
Are you interested in an internship or job in our Engineering or Supply Chain teams in our Brussels Innovation Center, or in our Manufacturing department in our Mechelen plant?
And do you want to design a Cobot that will increase our Plant’s efficiency?
In the Unsolvable quest recruitment event you get the chance to do exactly that!
It will be a great opportunity to challenge your technical skills, critical thinking, networking and team building skills in a real business situation.
You'll team up with other students to work on a real case to develop Cobots (Collaborative Robots) for our production process. You’ll present your solutions to Senior Management as if you were the engineer in charge to develop the plant solutions of the future!
Next to enhancing your engineering skills, you will get a chance to experience what it's like to be an Engineer in an innovative multinational company and visit our plant.
Who knows, maybe P&G is the ideal place for you to start your Technical Career!
Obviously, the quest is daring, but will you let that stop you? Apply before January 30th to get in!
About the Quest
- The event will take place on February 15th 2018 in the P&G Mechelen Plant, Belgium
- It is open to any Engineering Master Student, with a real passion for learning and critical thinking on Technical Improvements
- To get in, apply online, and pass the online Peak Performance assessment and Reasoning Screen tests by January 30th! If you pass, you get the chance to be invited to the Unsolvable Quest! More information about the PEAK online assessments here: http://us.pgcareers.com/apply/our-hiring-process.
- After you've been invited to challenge, we will continue the selection process for the job or internship of your interest.
Just so you know:
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor;
- Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
More on Engineering, Manufacturing and Supply chain Careers
Innovation is the driving force behind everything we do. Across the world, you will find thousands of scientists, engineers and developers working in P&G manufacturing plants, innovation centres and distribution facilities.
•In Engineering & Manufacturing, you’ll be in the ideal place to work on groundbreaking improvements in automation, sophisticated plant control systems and the smart, connected technologies driving the 4th industrial revolution. Our aim is to ignite your potential and equip you to improve the capability, safety and productivity of all our systems, while reducing costs and boosting sustainability.
•In Supply Chain, you can help us develop highly sophisticated, more integrated approaches, taking advantage of the latest advancements in digitalized plant and connected, smart technology. Our aim will be to ignite your potential and equip you to improve efficiency and sustainability of our supply chain operation.
We’re waiting for you!
Belgium ,Brussels-Capital Region ,Brussels Apply now