Finance & Accounting - Internships in Belgium (m/f)Apply now
An internship at P&G offers you the opportunity to test your finance knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of Finance in a fast moving consumer goods company.
For this internship position the main location will be Brussels but there is also a chance that you will have to connect frequently with the office in Paris and in Rotterdam as the Belgian, Dutch and French organization are fully integrated. Please note that if there is no internship available at the time you are supposed to start your internship, we can propose you to start in a different country from the one that you have applied to.
The ideal duration of an internship is 4-6 months.
Job responsibilities during internship
You will assume responsibility for your project(s), working closely with colleagues from finance and other functions (e.g. Brand Management, Sales, and Product Supply). At the end of the internship you will be given the opportunity to present the results to senior management.
Typical projects would be:
- Analyzing major competitors to refine business strategies for P&G products
- Optimizing product and portfolio mix as well as Retailer financials
- Exploring alternative manufacturing opportunities
- Assessing the financial impact of a new product initiative.
- Strong academic results
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to show effective leadership, to solve problems and to set priorities
- Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to work within diverse organizations and teams
- A good command of the English language
- Fluency in the local languages is a plus
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Have your CV in English ready to attach
- Attach an overview/average of your latest grades (feel free to provide you own summary)
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 500 KB
Brussels, Brussels-Capital Region, Belgium