External Manufacturing - Technical Packaging Expert – Brussels, BelgiumApply now
We offer challenging and fulfilling technical roles in External Supply Solution Department.
You’ll be in charge of developing or improving Packaging materials and packaging methods for products used by millions of consumers every day. To build those long lasting, sustainable, and quality compliant materials, you’ll have to interact with very different departments in P&G, and team work will be part of your daily life.
You’ll have to be flexible and agile, as working for P&G with external contractor who have different standards, different production lines, and different way of approaching the packaging technics. You’ll be in charge of managing those suppliers to help them converge to P&G standards, while improving their reliability and speed to market.
The department is involved in a great variety of product executions ranging from liquid and powder filling, air fresheners candles, dishwasher additives and sampling executions. All are designed taking into account sustainability objectives.
After a period of training, and under the supervision of both your manager and you coach, you will be responsible for both ongoing productions and improvements, but also for new product launches, and as such, be in charge for both the technical development and the documentation needed to ensure traceability and replicability.
Various trainings will be available, and your manager will coach you so that you can grow both your management soft skills as well as your Supply Chain Mastery. No matter what your previous experiences or education are, we can guarantee you an environment full of personal development!
We are looking for your:
- LEADERSHIP: Energize and Engages Contractors and Supplier to identify and delivery common goals – focusing on priorities to overcome any challenge.
- COMMUNICATION: You’ll need fluency in English, and excellent written communication to enable proper documentation and technical discussions.
- MASTERY: Good technical knowledge, ideally plant operations or planning experience is desirable.
- COLLABORATION: You’ll need to work both with P&G, strategic long term Contract Manufacturer, and suppliers, and influence them to build sustainable solutions for P&G in a constructive and friendly environment.
- Candidate with a Bachelor degree in a technical field graduated at a Universities of Applied Science, Hogeschool or Haute Ecole and up to 5 years of working experience.
- Strong interest in the supply chain planning, plant operations, or packaging.
- Fluency in English & hold EU residence or valid EU visa or work permit.
Procter & Gamble is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Brussels, Brussels-Capital Region, Belgium