External Manufacturing – Internships in Belgium (m/f)Apply now
If you want to discover and contribute to the core of the P&G supply chain, designed and built to satisfy millions of customers every day, we offer thrilling internships!
As an intern, you’ll be embedded in the “control tower” managing many different plants working for P&G, ensuring that each order can be fulfilled, that every product satisfies the P&G quality standards, and that the most optimized supply network is delivering day after day excellent results. We can guarantee that no day of the year is the same as the next!
You can expect to be in charge of one or several projects as part of your internship to suggest optimizations to the manufacturing processes, trigger change of process, or reorganize part of the supply chains.
Positions are challenging, and you will be coached to get responsibilities from day one. You will coordinate from A to Z your project, analyze the needs, develop your knowledge in the needed industrial fields, and recommend changes. You’ll need to act honestly, ethically, and to be collaborative and proactive in all manner. P&G sets high sustainability targets for all its plants, and you’ll be in charge of taking this into account in your projects.
To enable you in this path, and allow you to develop your expertise in this field, you’ll be supported by a full team and by technical experts to overpass any challenge. Various trainings will be available, and your manager will coach you so that you can grow both your management soft skills as well as your Supply Chain Mastery.
We are looking for you if you have:
- You are studying a Masters’ degree
- Strong analytical skills, leveraging multiple data sources. Comfortable with data analysis
- Creativity, innovation, initiative, follow-through, communication, and priority-setting
- Strong interest/experiences in the supply chain/Manufacturing field
- You must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing
- Fluency in the local language is a plus
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Attach your CV in English (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia
Brussels, Brussels-Capital Region, Belgium