Engineering Internship 2017 in Brussels, Belgium – Mechatronics / Controls / Chemical / Process / Industrial / Electrical / Environmental Engineer (m/f)Apply now
As P&G Engineers, we are responsible for developing and installing the technologies required to enable the production process of our world class consumer products. To sustain our leading position in an increasingly innovative environment, our fully automated plants are constantly renewed based on in-house technology developments and use of the most advanced technologies.
Our Innovation Center in Brussels is offering internships for European Engineering students (m/f). Internship projects will involve a combination of:
- developing new innovative technologies
- studying and implementing best-in-class technical solutions
- · modelling of our manufacturing units
- managing new initiatives such as equipment introductions
- improving our manufacturing processes
The internship program is the perfect opportunity for a mutual trial- a chance for you to acquire industrial experience, evaluate us as a potential future employer and for us to assess your capabilities. Our internship program runs for 12 weeks in the summer break, however we also offer internships for longer periods (up to 1 year) starting at different times of the year.
You will be coached during your internship and will receive responsibilities & full ownership for your project(s) from day 1. You will be expected to share updates & results of your work, and will receive exposure to your management. We will be evaluating your performance and providing you with constructive feedback, treating you as any permanent employee. On top of a great learning experience, participants will also receive an attractive remuneration package.
During the internship students will:
- be responsible for their own project(s) with direct application in our production plants worldwide
- have an opportunity to put their technical skills to work on intellectually challenging problems
- improve their team and management skills through practical experience and interactive training courses
- learn to work effectively with people of different nationalities and cultural backgrounds
- experience the working environment in a leading international company, and receive high-quality coaching on their professional development
We are looking for Engineering students who are:
- Mechatronics / Controls / Chemical / Process / Mechanical / Industrial / Electrical / Environmental Engineering students at Master or PhD Level
- enrolled at university at start of internship
- finishing their Master degree or PhD before end of 2018
- available for minimum 12 weeks (3 months)
- EU citizen or with valid EU work permit
In addition to good knowledge of English, we also look for skills such as technical curiosity, creativity, innovation, initiative, communication, leadership and the ability to work with others.
P&G is an equal opportunity employer.
Brussels, Brussels-Capital Region, Belgium