Research and Development - Innovation DesignerApply now
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit http://www.pg.com for the latest news and information about P&G and its brands.
Please submit copies of your resume and portfolio of design work.
Candidates with 0-8 years of experience are encouraged to apply however all candidates will be considered regardless of experience.
- MUST HAVE BS or BA in Design
- Portfolio that demonstrates design expertise (strategy and execution).
- Requires strong project management skills. The candidate must be able to demonstrate the ability to successfully manage projects, with different levels of involvement. Ability to set and maintain priorities in managing multiple projects. You should be able to self-direct, and take on ownership for your work.
- Proactive leadership skills, and the ability to identify design opportunities that can impact the business. This role requires a person who is an excellent and effective communicator and is able to collaborate with, influence and enroll multiple functions to deliver great design solutions.
- Passion for the integration of design with technology with a desire to experiment and explore new ideas. The candidate must be able to connect consumer insights, technology, socio-cultural and market trends in meaningful ways to uniquely solve design challenges. A good base knowledge in key manufacturing processes is recommended (blow molding, injection molding, etc).
Design Mastery in Industrial Design skills (like sketching and basic CAD generation) and process with a passion for both initiative and strategic Design FEI programs - Working knowledge of common manufacturing processes across CPG included assembled devices for effective communication with platform technical teams.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants for U.S. based positions are generally required to be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. Except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Boston, Massachusetts, United States