Regulatory Manager- Research & DevelopmentApply now
Are you passionate about making sure every detail has been met? Do you love crafting business strategies?
As a Regulatory Manager, your role will be to develop assessments and strategies in support of current business and new product initiatives. You will monitor regulations/standards and the competitive landscape and purposefully advise on future action with regard to opportunities or threats.You will be responsible for ensuring that we follow all relevant regulations and laws where our products delight consumers.
All of our roles provide competitive wages as well as the opportunity to engage and grow in your profession across growing categories. We will help by providing access to extraordinary leadership development programs. At this job, you will help deliver Gillette advances to market and will support procedures to ensure the compliance of all product and retail packages.
- BS in Chemistry or Biology with at least 5 years of Regulatory experience OR
- MS in Chemistry or Biology with at least 2 years of Regulatory experience
If you’re a really good fit, you’ll have:
- Critical thinking, active listening and strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to learn on the job in a rapidly changing environment
- Experience crafting positive relationships with global customers and functions
- Have deep understanding or the ability to grow this understanding of regulations that govern product category
Just so you know:
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position
- Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law
- Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed
Formal Title: Associate Scientist
Qualifies for Overtime: No
United States ,Massachusetts ,Boston Apply now