Design - Brand Expression,Innovation Design, and Digital Design Co-opApply now
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit http://www.pg.com for the latest news and information about P&G and its brands.
Joining the P&G Design Team is a unique experience for any designer. Designers at P&G envision possibilities, transform innovation, and create passion for our brands with engaging product, package, in-store, and digital experiences. You will have the opportunity to work for a company that invests in its employees’ personal and professional development, participate and lead meaningful projects that impact the business, global brands, and billions of people’s lives. On your first day, you will be immersed in real projects, given clear goals and objectives, and work with various teams to give you a true idea of what design is like at P&G. You have the opportunity to step in, lead change, and create distinctive and memorable experiences for our consumers from day one.
What roles are available?
1) Brand Expression Co-Op: The Brand Expression role creates, owns, and oversees a brand’s iconic expression through the heritage, purpose, and strategic equities of the brand. Brand Expression Co-Ops inspire the business, multi-functional teams, and design agencies to think differently. An important part of this role is working closely with the brand’s design agency and creative leaders to deliver distinctive, memorable, and relevant design language and impactful strategies for the brand. You will have the opportunity to work on global brands with global impact and see your work influence the business or even come to life on shelf.
PREFERRED DEGREE TYPES: Graphic Design, Fashion Design, Textile Design
2) Innovation Design Co-Op: The Innovation Design role is a developer of package, device, and delivery systems ranging from ground breaking innovations to reinventing key products. You will partner with engineers and technologists to deliver P&G’s innovation pipeline - building a competitive advantage for our Brands and P&G. The position requires the ability to work through all parts of the design process, from brainstorming and ideation, deep consumer insight, to prototyping and execution. Design thinking, project management and collaboration with multi-functional teams are an important part of this role.
PREFERRED DEGREE TYPES: Industrial Design
3.) Digital Design Co-Op: The Digital Design role is a creator of stories, using video and still content to help bring to life product innovations. You will partner with engineers and technologists to help communicate product benefits and superiority – to help consumers and customers realize the key advantages our Brands have at P&G. The position requires the ability to use skill sets such as design thinking, project management, graphic design, storytelling, videography, 3D/2D motion graphics, compositing, and video editing to create engaging videos and still imagery for our brands. These designers will need to be very hands on and organized by working with multi-functional teams to ideate, storyboard, and execute their vision.
PREFERRED DEGREE TYPES: Digital Design, Motion Design, VFX Design, Media Design
Co-Op Sessions: We are looking for top-quality Pre-Juniors/Seniors who attend colleges and universities across the country to work for P&G during the summer of 2017. Design Co-Ops are 12 week sessions (May – August).
Please indicate you availability for Summer 2017. We also have opportunities for Fall 2017, Winter 2018 if you are not available during the Summer.
Qualifications for all roles:
• Must be currently enrolled in a Design degree program
• Candidates must have a portfolio of their design work that demonstrates design expertise (strategy and execution).
• Exceptional collaboration/interdependence skills (both within the design team as well as other internal and external partners).
• Ability to communicate clearly, effectively and concisely across regional, functional, and cultural boundaries
• Ability to set priorities and maintain them. This role requires someone who is able to manage many projects simultaneously.
• Project Management skills - the candidate must demonstrate ability to successfully manage projects end-to-end
• Strong presentation skills.
• Independent thinking that demonstrates commitment for your ideas and willingness to take risks.
Preferred degree types include: BS/BA/BFA/MS/MA in Graphic Design, Industrial/Product Design, Fashion Design, Digital Design and Textile Design
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Boston, Massachusetts, United States