Finance & Accounting - Internship - ThailandApply now
As an F&A intern with Procter & Gamble, you will get a 2 - 4 month snapshot of life and work in the Company. A career in P&G Finance & Accounting exposes you to different parts of both the Finance function, as well as the rest of the company, giving you a tremendous opportunity to develop a broad and deep skill set. The kinds of assignments you will be rotated through could include Sales (CBD) Finance, Manufacturing (PS) Finance, Global Business Unit (GBU) Finance, Accounting, Internal Controls, Taxation, Treasury, Mergers & Acquisitions etc. Through these diverse experiences, you will get a comprehensive understanding of the various dimensions of P&G's business operations. P&G Finance also provides global career path opportunities, where you will work in various parts of the world and on businesses that span multiple countries.
To give you a flavour of what could be in store, here are some typical F&A assignments:
- Lead investment decisions, including initiative assessment, category portfolio analysis. Marketing spending analysis for P&G Business units.
- Lead cost & investment analysis, related to manufacturing and logistics costs, cost forecasting and working on material sourcing and cost optimization projects.
- Profit forecasting, budgeting for our business units and lead financial and strategic planning for the company across all of our business operations.
- Participate in joint promotion planning with our trade customers to achieve win-win in store success.
- Opportunities in our Accounting, Credit control and Internal Control Divisions where Finance helps deliver Internal External Financial Information and leads the company effort on Statutory Compliance.
- Conduct competitive analysis to enable an objective and thorough investment decision.
To learn more about this career path, click here.
The P&G Internship Management Experience is open to all students who meet the criteria for eligibility:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree (Second or Third year)
- Demonstrated leadership skills and strong analytical capability
- Interested in pursuing a career at P&G after graduation