Finance & Accounting - F&A Manager - ThailandApply now
A career in P&G Finance & Accounting exposes you to different parts of both the Finance function, as well as the rest of the company, giving you a tremendous opportunity to develop a broad and deep skill set. The kinds of assignments you will be rotated through could include Sales (CBD) Finance, Manufacturing (PS) Finance, Global Business Unit (GBU) Finance, Accounting, Internal Controls, Taxation, Treasury, Mergers & Acquisitions etc. Through these diverse experiences, you will get a comprehensive understanding of the various dimensions of P&G's business operations. P&G Finance also provides global career path opportunities, where you will work in various parts of the world and on businesses that span multiple countries.
To give you a flavour of what could be in store, here are some typical F&A assignments:
- Lead investment decisions, including initiative assessment, category portfolio analysis. Marketing spending analysis for P&G Business units.
- Lead cost & investment analysis, related to manufacturing and logistics costs, cost forecasting and working on material sourcing and cost optimization projects.
- Profit forecasting, budgeting for our business units and lead financial and strategic planning for the company across all of our business operations.
- Participate in joint promotion planning with our trade customers to achieve win-win in store success.
- Opportunities in our Accounting, Credit control and Internal Control Divisions where Finance helps deliver Internal External Financial Information and leads the company effort on Statutory Compliance.
- Conduct competitive analysis to enable an objective and thorough investment decision.
To learn more about this career path, click here.
- Master's Degree
- Have strong academic credentials. Fresh graduates or professionals with no more than 5 years experience and who are looking to upgrade their careers are welcome to apply
- Are excellent in cognitive thought and problem-solving
- Have demonstrated strong leadership ability through active participation in extra-curriculum or in the course of work
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
Bangkok Apply now