Assistant Brand Manager - ThailandApply now
During the first 12-18 months of your career, some responsibilities will include marketing plan development to identify specific marketing tactics that build on consumer and customer insights to deliver overall business objectives and strategies. You will also be using your skills to analyze the business, in addition to financial, competitive and research analysis, and research planning. Beyond that, additional responsibilities will include
(1) Developing Plans and Strategies (forecasting, strategy/concept/packaging development and product/marketing qualification);
(2) Advertising (strategy/creative brief development, copy evaluation, copy clearance, commercial production and media planning);
(3) Promotion (promotion/pricing planning and strategy and promotion/pricing execution);
(4) Consumer/Customer Training (consumer decision making, customer operations, customer decision making and market segmentation);
(5) Complex Business and Financial Analysis; and
(6) Interpersonal Projects (coaching/training, recruiting, multi-functional teamwork).
To learn more about this career path, click here.
- Minimum education of Master's Degree.
- Fresh Graduates with Master's degree are also welcome.
- Must have proven success from school or work experience of strong leadership by envisioning, direction setting and enrolling others; thinking/problem solving; creativity & innovation; initiative & follow-through; communication; and priority setting.
Bangkok Apply now