Behind the Scenes in Research & Development
Meet Mridula—she works in our R&D skin care lab. In her role, Mridula takes cues from consumers to ensure that the P&G skin care products on the shelves are exactly what they’re looking for. She uses her chemical understanding every day to bring those products to life, tackling challenges head-on with a supportive team behind her who meet regularly to brainstorm and problem-solve together.
“You don’t have to know everything when you start. There are a lot of people willing and able to help you...It’s a great environment to learn on the spot and problem-solve.”
Our R&D team is made up of three different roles:
- Get hands on with day-to-day applied research, analyzing data
- Work in a lab, at a clinical site, on a computer or directly with consumers
- Typically have a two- or four-year degree in a science discipline with lab or research experience
- Report to an R&D Engineer or PhD Scientist
- Lead the innovation process
- Problem-solve to deliver products, processes, raw materials and packaging technologies that meet the needs of our consumer
- Must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering
- Advance the company’s overall understanding and application of science
- Advance technologies and utilize personal technical insights to provide Engineers the products, processes, raw materials and packaging technologies they will deliver
- Must have a Doctoral or Post-Doctoral degree in a STEM discipline
Put your research and engineering skills to work developing P&G’s million- and billion-dollar brands. Explore our available R&D positions today.